Monday, December 31, 2012

Hat 1/72nd WWII German 7.5cm IG 18 Gun


Comments: Hat & Armourfast are basically the same thing. I do not know the company's history, but I do like their philosophy of more for cheaper with a fast build. I really like the presentation of the box art on their gun series. Yes the detail of the model is not that great, but for someone trying to figure out painting techniques, more is much better. Right now my painting technique is far better than my building & gluing techniques, and that is not saying much. My gluing issues are so pathetic, that I'm concerned for myself, and that is why I love these rubbery snap together Kits. Stop sniffing the glue gang!

History: Wikipedea on 7.5cm le.IG 18 GUN

Reviews: PSR Review

Samples:

Progress: Washed, one assembled, 

No comments:

Post a Comment